1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jungleflasher keeps crashing on my PC

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by gcooldude, Jan 20, 2012.

1. gcooldude

gcooldude Regular member

I am trying to flash my Xbox 360 with LT+ 3.0 but Jungleflasher keeps crashing on my PC. I have Windows 7 x64. Has anyone had issues with this?

2. bob_hardy

bob_hardy Member

I had a similar issue and it ended up being an issue around the firmware for the card for connecting my xbox drive to my PC.

I moved/deleted the firmware file for the card on my PC and it stopped freezing when I tried to use jungleflash.

This may or may not be your issue (just cut and paste the file to be safe and google where to find the file for your particular card).

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Make sure you're running JungleFlasher as administrator! That's the first thing I always do with a new version of JungleFlasher. You can just right-click on it, and select Run As Administrator or you can right-click, and go to Properties-->Compatibility and there will be a check box to always Run As Administrator.

Try that and see if it works!

Or like bob_hardy said, if you're using a SATA card like the VIA, you may need to remove the RAID Drivers from it.