1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by gh0sTie, Aug 10, 2003.

1. gh0sTie

gh0sTie Member

Just thought I'd leave a note and mention BlindWrite suite 4.5.4.45 tears through JPOG's SecuROM *new* V 4.84.64.0016.

"Proud of myself. First attempt at backing up, and success....thanks to reading all the topics in this place!"

Crap just realized this should have went in the SecurROM post. Soz.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2003
  2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Congrats m8 and I prefer you post here (CD-R) than on the thread SecuROM 4.8.x pc game titles. Did you create your own bwa file or download? Just curious....

Shoey :)

3. gh0sTie

gh0sTie Member

Hehe, thanks Shoey.
    I created my own BWA file...figured if I'm gonna learn how to do this stuff...I'm trying it on my own ....with a little help from reading the different "tactics" from this site.
    So far so good...I've managed to backup Raven Shield, Medal of Honour AA + Spearhead, JPOG, Global Ops and SOF2. Not too bad for a n00b...if one way dont work I try something else lol.
    Can you tell I have too much spare time after work..lol

Ghostie

Last edited: Aug 12, 2003
  4. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Darn good for a nOOb I say...
    So you bought yourself or already own a "2 sheep burner" for backing up Safedisc 2.x?

5. gh0sTie

gh0sTie Member

Well, I've got a Lite-on LTR48246S..which I just did a firmware updrade on to make an E...didnt seem to change *S to E though?
    Funny you should ask, I tried and tried with safedisc 2 protected games and either I'm doing something wrong or my lite-on doesnt like them...so I gave up and tried the other night with my brother's Asus 52xx (cant remember exactly but i'll find out if you'd like) and it didnt seem to have any troubles.
    So is it just me...or is it my lite-on? I've heard lite-on doesnt have much trouble with any protection?? Or is there a good burner that'll burn pretty much anything?

By the way..."certified computer technician"
    Which are you: MCSE, MCSA, MCP, A+, Net+, CCNA, CUSA, CNA, CNE ??? and the list goes on..and on...just curious..I have a few certs myself.

:)

6. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Are you using the latest Alcohol 120% or Blindwrite Suite to backup Safedisc 2.x?
    Did you disable "autorun" on your O/S?
    Lite-On burners [bold] easily [/bold] defeat Safedisc 2.x& SecuROM, it's a matter of using the "right" software.

No certifications earned on my behalf m8. I'm self taught and have been affiliated with pc's since 1997. I run a business out of my home and repair, troubleshoot, build pc's. You name it, I literally do it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2003
  7. gh0sTie

gh0sTie Member

hmm:
    Alcohol 120% V 1.4.6 build 711
    Blindwrite suite V 4.5.4.45.
    Clonyxxl/Alcoholer

Guess I'd better be disabling autorun I take it?!?!

I was doing pretty much the same...then I figured, I may aswell get my certifications then a job, and have somebody else worry about keeping things afloat...while I just worry about getting my paycheck at the end of the week.
    Ofcourse it didn't work out as planned, as I'm now on salary :x

Gh0stie

8. Shoey

Shoey Guest

[bold] NO m8 [/bold] Autorun needs to be enabled . Notice "autostart" in Alcohol 120% and Blindwrite Suite settings this feature is enabled by default. Why your backups won't work puzzle me. Consider uninstalling Alcohol 120% and try the backups in your dvd-cd-rom. If they won't work read the image of the Safedisc 2.x cd protection with your dvd\cd-rom then try Blindwrite Suite to get a working backup.