1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jus finished Xenium and need help....

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by JDogOn21, Mar 30, 2005.

1. JDogOn21

JDogOn21 Member

Just finished installing a Xenium Ice and man, nice chip. But I have a bit of a dilema, my friend has an xbox which apparently has lost it's TSOP or whatever it's called. We installed my chip on his xbox and it fires up the Xenium OS 2.0 fine, but won't load the TSOP from flash or by any means. Is there any way to get the TSOP from the net or by any other means?

2. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

if u mean the original bios which is called kernel yes you can get it off the net but you have to find it.

if u mean the eeprom you can get that too but you have to find it, again try google.

after you get the file(s) you need you can flash the tsop with a new eeprom or a the original bios using the xennium chip...hope this helps

Last edited: Mar 30, 2005
  3. JDogOn21

JDogOn21 Member

Well we installed the chip and the chip boots fine, but when you try and boot from the TSOP flash it fails. Also it won't boot without the chip as well.

4. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

you need to either flash the chip with the original bois or the tsop with the original bios (flash the tsop if you want the xbox to boot with out a chip) guides can be found at xbox-scene