1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a general question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BadBoy787, Feb 20, 2007.

1. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

Okay so it's proving to be extremely difficult (and frustrating) for me to get my hands on a 2.0 Liberty City Stories...so I'm wondering if anyone else know/thinks that we'll be getting some other means of downgrading our 3.03 firmwares? I'm sure the bright minds that brought us the GTA exploit could find summat else, right?
    Thanks!

2. pspcrazy2

pspcrazy2 Regular member

im sure soon there will be a different way to downgrade on 3.03.

3. BlkMagic1

BlkMagic1 Regular member

did you try the simple ebay thats how i downgraded from 2.0

4. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

Hmm...well I was just now thinking about this: have people been successful with renting from somewhere like Blockbuster and gettin' a 2.0 copy of Liberty City Stories from there?

5. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

nope, and that's even IF the blockbuster rent's psp games. Anyhow ur best bet is ebya or a used game retailer like blockbuster or hastings

6. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

Hmm, well the Blockbusters here in the San Antonio area sure DO rent 'em...I just haven't had the time to swing by yet. So when you said "nope", were you saying that those who do try and rent the game aren't able to find the 2.0 versions of it? I figured that most renters keep copies of the game that generally date back to around the time frame the game was released (at least that's how Blockbuster's with other games...). Went to EB Games a few days ago, and they had ONE used copy of the game...tried to ask the guy at the desk to let me try out the game (if not on my own system, then at least on the ones they have) just to see if it's in working order, etc...but the guy was a real prick (not lettin' me try it out).

7. BadBoy787

BadBoy787 Regular member

Anyone...anyone at all? Lookin' for some opinions here... -_-