1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a heads up - consolepoint.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by rederived, Apr 19, 2005.

1. rederived

rederived Member

Hey everyone,

Here is just a heads up. I would not recommend buying anything from consolepoint.com.

I ordered 2 items close to a month ago and still have not got them.

It took a bit to even get the people to respond to my email when asking about the order.

They finally responded a week ago and told me the items were just shipped that day. Of course they did not give me any confirmation or tracking.

Here is it, one week more and no item. They're only in CA and I am in CO. Shipping has never taken that long no matter what carrier. Usually only 4 days max.

I finally filed a complaint with paypal to get my money back and they didn't even respond to the complaint. Luckily in 2 days it defaults and I get my money back.

Just for note, using paypal is always a good idea. I've use the complaint process a couple of times and paypal always came through.

2. bombvelle

bombvelle Member

aww serious... i was planning to buy off there, they looked like they had low prices, but lols that's us prices lols and i live in canada.. would they ship there.. i'll prob shop somewhere else

3. JonnyH585

JonnyH585 Member

I bought from them, no problems at all, Magic Swap came 2 days EARLY :D

4. brother

brother Member

no problems for me and i live in canada

5. rederived

rederived Member

Still haven't received anything. Emailed them again day before yesterday and no response.

My paypal.com complaint ends today so luckily tomorrow I get my money back.

All I can say is just be cautious!!!

I don't know the deal but by the sounds of it, it is a one man show from home or something. My guess is it is just unorganized so some may get their orders while others won't. Money gets taken while orders get lost.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  6. manofman

manofman Guest

I got my item from http://www.consolepoint.com, like in 3 days , and thats 2 days before what they said i was supposes to get it. I think your issue is an isolated issue or that your another company trying to ruin their image.

7. rederived

rederived Member

Another company? Yeah sure, like this is some conspiracy. How ridiculous.

Anyway, they never responded to my complaint so paypal gave me my money back.

By the way manofman, are you always that pessimistic? Next you'll suggest I have stock in paypal since I recommended them. Blah.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2005
  8. manofman

manofman Guest

You have stock in paypal.