1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a quick question from a new hu

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by munkeybouy, Jan 6, 2012.

1. munkeybouy

munkeybouy Member

2. munkeybouy

munkeybouy Member

hi sorry for some reason it seems to have deleted my question. the question that i asked was what type of dvd do i need to use when copying xbox 360 games, is it normal ones or dual layers .

3. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

Verbatim dvd+rdl so yes dual layer other brands are touch and go. Ive tried others but they usually boot the first time only if at all. If you don't have flashed firmware on your dvd drive nothing will work. If you play on line flashing your dvd drive will lead to a banned console maybe not right away but it will happen.

4. munkeybouy

munkeybouy Member

thanks mate , this is great , just to make sure i had bought the right stuff, what speed best to write at

5. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

I use the slower setting I believe its 2.4 and I also use dvd decryptor never had an issue with it just make sure the layer break is set right in the iso write tab in settings all 360 games are the same you can google for the number i had it till i lost my pc in a fire after Christmas