1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a quick question...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rxester, Jan 19, 2007.

1. rxester

rxester Member

does playing iso/cso games or psx games drains the battely a lot faster than the normal. my current firmware right now is 3.02oe-a and I notice that my battery drains faster..
    ====>or maybe because I mainly use my psp via usb(I dont have the adaptor) to my pc to transfer games to my memory stick which takes around like 10-20 mins each games.
    can anyone here please make/explain this clear to me.
    thanks in advance..

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

it'll only drain faster if you're using clock speed 333 and/or 4th Brightness, and the transferring w/o having ANY adapter plugged in will drain your battery as well.

3. rxester

rxester Member

Ok, I heard that playing psx games automatically uses 333mhz to play the game, but I don't about iso/cso, will it be the same as well.
    also, if my psp really is running at 333mhz, how do I change or lower that??
    I just upgraded my psp to 3.02oe-b.
    thanks..

4. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

i'm not sure about 3.02OEB, i'm running 3.03OEB

it's very very possible that even on the legit sony FW that the psp's are running on 333 to pull off the emulation. i'm not sure but i'd guess they are too.

5. rxester

rxester Member

Ok, so I was wondering.. can my psp still go back to 1.50 with my current firmware(3.02oe-b) assuming that I have a TA-082 mb..??
    thanks..

6. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

Sh!t, i'm not sure (no experience w/ TA-082s sorry)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007