1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a simple question i have

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by j0krak, Apr 22, 2007.

1. j0krak

j0krak Member

i have wiikey(NSTC-US) and i downloaded that naruto gnt 4 japanese game(burned at 4x on a sony DVD-R with a HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4084N on my laptop) and it plays but after my fight to go back to da character select screen it freezes. has anyone had this problem and solved it? i personally think its b/c its a jap region game and us region console can't keep up with it.

2. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Well if you turned on the region override with the Wiikey set-up disk then you should have no problems playing imported games. BUT the Naruto game does NOT work with the current version of Wiikey. A future update may fix this problem. I myself have not tried the game so yeah.

3. ghostboy6

ghostboy6 Regular member

im not sure if this will help but try holding B during game boot it helps for gc games so ive read in another thread.. and NSGNTEX doesnt work on the wii (wii hangs after pressing start game and stays in the black screen)

4. deussta

deussta Member

That game in particular does not work without problems for USA Wii consoles. They only work for JAP region consoles without issues.

5. ghostboy6

ghostboy6 Regular member

@deussta and NDarkness isnt it Naruto gnt ex the one not working on the us wii? correct me if im wrong please cuz the only thing i know not working for it is this naruto game not the gc naruto games like gnt4

6. deussta

deussta Member

Here's a simple reply:

- Naruto for Wii only works with JAP region Wiis.
    - All Naruto Gamecube games don't work with wiikey due to audiostreaming
    issues.