1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a thought

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by giraff36, Nov 30, 2004.

1. giraff36

giraff36 Member

ive seen these quiz dvds advertised what would these be like to copy . just idle curiorsity

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

giraff36,

I'm not familiar with that DVD but if you want to copy it, there should be no problem. I've seen very little that cannot be copied :)

Cheers,

Pete

Last edited: Nov 30, 2004
  3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

It might be a little harder to copy that disk than you think. First you would need some big machine and some dye then the materials used to make the disk ... Oh you mean to copy onto the disk right? LOL I'm just kidding. Do you have a link to these disk's I have never heard of them? I'm pretty sure you could copy on them the question would be how good the quality was once you did copy on them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. giraff36

giraff36 Member

the one i saw being advertised was a man united quiz
    dvd sort of trivial pursuit for the telly and i think who wants to be a millionaire is doing one . if you want to find em do a google thanks for replying

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Oh ... I get it I think you want to know if you could copy an original DVD of a Quiz show. Is that right? I thought you were asking about a brand of blank media that was called Quiz. Yes I,m sure you could copy it. You can copy any DVD with the right proggys.

[​IMG][​IMG]