1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just after you opinions

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Biglad, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Biglad

Biglad Regular member

Hi guys,
    I am just after a few opinions on which is the best way to back up DVD films. I have read and printed out most of the guides which are really helpful to a newbie like myself but I was just after a few opinions from more experienced people of which of the processes and which software were the best. I am not bothered about getting the extras and stuff, I just want the film in a good quality picture (as everybody does) and I really wanted to get it on 1 disc. I have spent the last few days reading though this forum which I have to say is superb and full of knowledgable posters and I have jotted loads of notes down but just wondered what process most of you use.

Thanks very much for any info you could pass on.

Cheers, STEVE

2. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Hi biglad

I have just responded to your thread in the advanced user section.

Just be aware it is against forum rules to double post - no offense intended, just tought I would point that out.

Check the forum rules:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

3. Biglad

Biglad Regular member

Yeah I am really sorry about that m8, posted in here and then realised it should be in the other thread.
    Won't happen again m8 but thanks for the warning. :)

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

No worries.

You will find so many different ways of achieving a backup - most people want the simple - no frills way like me.

The moderators may remove one of two threads - don't know though - however you're aware of it now so the mods will be kind.

And welcome to afterdawn.....

5. Biglad

Biglad Regular member

Thanks very much baabaa.

Appologies to the moderators of this forum, I didn't think before I posted this twice, could you remove this one and keep the post in the advanced thread.

Cheers and sorry again