1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought a psp help

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by sorrow15, Mar 17, 2007.

1. sorrow15

sorrow15 Guest

where could I download movies for free?
    I have 3.03 psp(cause I'm stupid) could I play ps1 games
    what is ISO are they games

2. LastMastr

LastMastr Regular member

Iso's are games, but you need a custom fw to use em...

You need a converter for the movies, go to www.download.com and search PSP and filter out for free stuff.

And i shouldnt comment on where to get movies... so yea. One hint though, google is your friend.

3. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

We can't give you links for movies, so you probably shouldn't of even asked, because i know people have been banned in the past.

If you have a PS3 you can play PS1 games, which i don't think anyone does it that way, so downgrade to 1.50 then upgrade to 3.03 OE-C and just download your PS1 games.

ISO is just an image file. It's just a file that contains contents to something, and the data of the .ISO is shown when written to a disc.

4. sorrow15

sorrow15 Guest

where could I download ps1 games

5. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Please do not asked, we can't give you links. You get banned if you do. Since its piracy. I think you could actually be banned since you asked where to get PS1 games which is considered piracy.

Read the forum rules.

6. janrocks

janrocks Guest

errrmmm.. rip them off a ps1 disk that you own!

*reported*

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2007
  7. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Well he did ask where to download them, but yeah you can do that too which im pretty sure is considered legal. Though PS1 games are kind of hard to find on the local shelf, so you have to buy used or on the internet. Depends though, i have found brand new copies of PS1 games recently, but they were Final Fantasy games. Go figure.