1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just bought a psp need help downgrading

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by saber2, Apr 25, 2007.

1. saber2

saber2 Guest

Just bought a psp, i've read alot of the guides but am confused i couldn't find anywhere on how to find out what the motherboard is or maybe i didn't see it (TA-82 - TA-86), confusing. I have version 2.60 and can upgrade to 2.81 because i just bought SOCOM Fireteam bravo 2. Which is better the old 1.5 or the new 3.03 OE-C? I've only seen bits and pieces of it. I don't have gta or another psp so i can't downgrade to a 2.60 to 1.5. How should i go about doing this, should i got 2.60 - 2.81 then 3.03 OE? or downgrade to 1.5?

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

you will have to get to 1.5 before going to custonfirmware. use the link in my sig. there a prog in there. run it and it will guide you through. and it has links to what you need. make sure you read the read me's and follow EVERY step as with you dont know if its a ta-082 mobo. you need to do them all if it is but it doesnt mattrer if its not so just do them to be safe.