1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought from Go Cyber Shop!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by _D3DAiM_, Jan 24, 2004.

1. _D3DAiM_

_D3DAiM_ Regular member

As I posted earlier, Go Cyber Shop! is the online store that offers many things for the lowest prices, including modchips. The downside is that it has had a very bad reputation. Well, I bough the DMS3 V2.0 modchip there, I'll keep you guys informed in how it turns out... (P.S., they also offer DMS3 V.9 for I think 2 bucks more, lol)

Here's a link to my aerlier post about Go Cyber Shop!: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/67059

Here's a link to buy the DMS3: http://www.mod-chips.net/product_details.asp?ID=1439

2. brianbb

brianbb Member

They are probably the best place to buy from! I ordered a slide card and swap magic dvd and cd disks for $20 (normally swap disc prices) plus $10 priority shipping and got it the next afternoon!

Extremely convenient, cheap, and best of all FAST.

3. _D3DAiM_

_D3DAiM_ Regular member

Thank you, brianbb, for the support. I was beginning to worry because of the bad reviews. I'll get back to evry1 when I recieve the package or UPS shipping info.

4. georgej

georgej Member

I've ordered from them numerous times since way back - 1996. Sometimes they can be slow, but the've grown in leaps in bounds... they always come though for me. I deal with a guy named Jason.

Don't beleive everything you hear on the internet!

5. _D3DAiM_

_D3DAiM_ Regular member

I just got my modchip today. It was packaged well, but took 2 weeks to arrive. I'd recommend this website to get DMS3 (not a clone) if you are willing to sacrafise time to get it cheaper.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2004
  6. Nizzler

Nizzler Member

When I first bought my No-Solder Mod, I thought that this Canadian companied burnt me for my money because it took like a month for it to come. However, when I ordered my Flip Top/Swap Disc package, I oreded it on a Thursday and got it on the upcoming Monday. How this happened so fast, I will never know.

7. sonspot

sonspot Member

I ordered two magic 3.1 chips from them over a week ago with overnight express shipping and I still havent seen shit, the first reason after calling them long distance 20 time is that they're moving; if your moving you should let your customers know!!.. anyhow i wanted to add a chip to my order, this was not even a minute after i placed the order, they wouldnt do it, and am still waiting for my first order,.. first thing monday am call them another 20 before someone answers the phone and cancel my order am shopping somewhere else,..

8. _D3DAiM_

_D3DAiM_ Regular member

They're either a really busy or a really lazy company. No matter the situation, you will eventually recieve your shipment, just hold tight.

9. georgej

georgej Member

I know the magic 3.1 were on backorder, it was posted on the product page , and I just got some more for installs.. I suggest checking with the site product page, or email them. One good thing, is I always get my stuff, and the chips are great with a nice low price. I know they have hired more people when I spoke to Jason, they grew out of the last building and moved (this was posted on the website under news)

10. georgej

georgej Member

I know this company is really busy... the site has flourished over the years

'sonspot' - just curious - what shipping method did you choose? the crappy Xpresspost? I use to use that because its cheap, but it takes at least 7 business days to my place in california - so I only use an overnight service now... just thought I'd mention it

11. _D3DAiM_

_D3DAiM_ Regular member

Well, I used the xpresspost, lol.

12. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Nizzler:

Could you remove your e-mail address from your signature please.

FORUM RULE #10 :

13. sonspot

sonspot Member

i called the and the girl that answered the phone put me on hold and checked to make sure and the chips that i ordered was in stock, she gave me the we are moving crap,..

thanks