1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just confused

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by millmakin, Feb 21, 2007.

1. millmakin

millmakin Member

sorry not too annoy you with posts you've already seen but like i can't find anywhere to buy swap magic i found out that i couldn't play my backups after the usual ps2 format disk red screen came up on the ps2 so yeah........mod chip,swap magic? i need both? where can i get this stuff would like say a wal-mart or a local big store sell swap magic,mod chips,flip top and slide hook tool with swap magic pack? thanks to whoever helps me i appreciate it big time........

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u only need either modchip or swap magic. buy them online

3. steimy

steimy Active member

yes, one or the other. And you are not going to find them in a store so online is about your only choice. Teammodders.com sell both.

a good mod chip is a better option but costs more and you have to send your console off to have it soldered in.

With Swap Magic you will need one other mod, depending on your version. With a fat PS2 get a Swap Magic and fliptop combo

With a slim version get Swap Magic and Magic Keys set for you EXACT version PS2 (a set made for another version will not work)