1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just converted avi to vcd but it won't fit on a cd-r

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by raverkris, May 18, 2004.

1. raverkris

raverkris Guest

i just converted my avi. to vcd using the TMPGEnc program and it is 90 min, way over the cd-r limit. Can somebody tell me if there is a program that can fit the video in one cd or a way to to fit it in one cd? or do i have to put the video on 2 cds. please reply thank you

2. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

you'll have to split the file over 2 cds, u can use tmpgenc's merge & cut feature 4 that. goto file>mpeg tools>merge&cut>add(the file you want tocut) then double click on the file and cut away. also make sure you set it to mpeg-1(video-cd) in the type drop down menu

cheerz

3. raverkris

raverkris Guest

after I split the video to two using TMPGEnc, how do i burn it unto two cds. thank you for your time and help.

4. raverkris

raverkris Guest

continue. after i split the file to two using the cut feature, can i merge the splitted file into one cd? thank you again

5. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

just burn the two separate parts that u now have on 2 cds as vcds in nero

if you could fit the file on 1 cd you wouldnt need to cut it in the first place, merging the file back 2gether will give you the original file you started with, which doesnt fit on a single cd

6. raverkris

raverkris Guest

thank you very much for your help

7. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

not a problem m8 ;)