1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Downgraded 3.03 to 1.5 and Want Emulator

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by DREMan, Feb 15, 2007.

1. DREMan

DREMan Member

Hey, i just downgraded from 3.03 to 1.5 and i want an emulator to play all those games... how do i do this.. pleas help.

Thanks.

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

no one knows what you're talking about. (mainly what games are you talking about) plz read the forum rules and learn how to post properly.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  3. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

now now now hexit, take it easy.

downgrade it again to 3.03oe-c, and you won't need an emulator. you just run then like you run your umd.
    just use this file:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/q340nr

and the rest would be a walk in a park for you. you still have to reformat your memory stick after you downgrade it though. ;)

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

u cant downgrade a 1.5 to 3.03 OE-C. That's known as an UPGRADE. And secondly he might be talking about SNES games. Let the man say what he wants.

5. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

well thanks for correcting. but most people here state that a conversion from 1.5-3.03oe-c is upgrading.. well, i just read 'em and i was just trying to be a norm. now i know the correct way, thanks a lot. i just learned a thing from you, cheers :D
    oh crap!! couldn't you just not be grumpy? you sure don't want to have a lot of wrinkles while ur still young.. lol :D

6. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

I have lots of wrinkles from continuous smoking. However it is quite annoying have people jumping all over posts with answer to questions they do not even know yet. It's prolly cuz i spend ALOT of time here helping. All im saying is wait for a lil clarification, it makes it look like you're trying to spam. Thanx for sayin u have learned from me tho, that is always appreciated. Ok time to go back on topic if you wanna continue this convo u can PM me.

7. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

i'm also trying to help, based w/ what i've learned. and i offer my help if i don't have what it takes to help. i may have been a noobie b4 but come on, i've been acquiring a lot of knowledge by reading and asking. at least i cant be a noobie forever. :(