1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just downgraded to 1.5, now were to?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by wafflex, Aug 16, 2007.

1. wafflex

wafflex Member

Ok so the process of downgrading from 2.71 was not at all pleasant, for some reason my computer wouldnt copy the update.pbp files completely so i had to plug the MC into my cellphone, copy the files, pull from my cellphone, pop it into my psp and run it all. Eventually it worked, yay, at 1.5 from 2.71 on a TA-082mb

now the problem im running into is obviously i want to upgrade, unfortunatly using any of the "easy install" methods i run into the same problem were my system doesnt copy all of the needed files so im going to have to go the hard way through my phone again.
    So basicly i just need someone to point me to a manual upgrade from 1.5 toooooooo any 3.0+ customer firmware. A nice guide would help to :)
    Thanks kindly

2. hoait88

hoait88 Member

try this thread and download the full to have everything done for you.

3. hoait88

hoait88 Member

4. wafflex

wafflex Member

thats the problem, i cant use easy installers because my psp wont let them copy all the files. I have to take the long route and copy files to the mc before the psp is in usb mode

5. pspmoder

pspmoder Member

id go straight to 3.40 oe-a thats wat i did and i wouldnt change it

6. madisongo

madisongo Member

try to format your memory stick first in your psp... then re try the easy installer

7. Mattazz

Mattazz Member

Do ISO/CSO games work after you upgrade to any firmware or the firmwares are official PSP upgrades???