1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just found out Halo 2 is out and need help!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by wiglit, Nov 8, 2004.

1. wiglit

wiglit Member

For those of us late in the game, please IM me if you have it! Need a little help here! Thanks!

2. clarky

clarky Regular member

perhaps if you posted your question here you would have gotten an answer already.

Let me guess.... Its too big for a dvd?

delete the update and xbox live .xbe files.

If thats not your q then post it. Noone is going to go to the trouble of pming you to answer a question you have.

3. VicRamano

VicRamano Member

I just got my hands on HALO 2 and after backing up all of the files to the harddrive and running the game i get an error saying something to the effect that the game couldn't load and that the disk may be dirty. I think it has something to do with the dashupdate file that comes with halo 2. I know i have my script right in the evox ini file. I have 23 other xbox games that work fine. I also tried to run the game straight from the disk and i get an error saying invalid disk. THIS DISK IS AN ORIGINAL. Something tells me that it may be that I need to update my bios or Evox. Is anyone else having this issue. My xbox is a ver1.1 and i have the xcuter 2.2 lite.

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

5. VicRamano

VicRamano Member

Ok, I won't do that again.