1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just got a m3 lite. can't get it to run gba games

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by trevermah, Jun 6, 2007.

1. trevermah

trevermah Member

well i'm not sure if this is a big problem or not.

but i've installed the latest V32 + Loader firmware on my m3 lite. and i've patched the games i've downloaded, and only placed them in the root directory. is there something else i'm missing? thanks!

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Two reason I can think of why they do not work:

1: Your not in GBA mode, either boot the M3 without the passcard, or press 'Start' when at the main menu in NDS mode.

2: You have an M3 Professional, which only supports GBA up to 4MB, in which case your screwed.

3. trevermah

trevermah Member

okay, yeah that was my problem.

i have an m3 lite perfect. so i was told it would work.

i just had to take out the m3 simply. but i'll try loading it another way or something so i don't have to take it out! thanks!!

T

edit- is there a way to make it use the bottom screen as the gba player? or do i have to only use the top..

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
  4. Jademalo

Jademalo Regular member

go into th ds's firmware settings, go into the first section, click the little GBa logoish thing, and you can change it :)

5. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

What Jademalo says is true, however if loading GBA mode from DS mode (pressing start at the menu) I do not think you can choose for it to load on the touch screen, the DS settings don't seem to effect it when loading GBA mode this way.

SO the only way would be to do as Jademalo says and only load GBA mode by rem,oving your Passcard and choose 'Start GBA game' from the DS menu.