1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just me again

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dunny05, Feb 22, 2004.

1. dunny05

dunny05 Guest

Thanks for your tips Pete but I did manage to solve the problem and may be other could benifit form may advice. I bought another player A Samsung e317 and it seems all the disks I had burnt were good. The LG player which said it would accomadate all disks does not. The former was approx. $800.00 AUS 2 years ago the new was $170.00 AUS. So maybe money is not always the answer. All disks player with no drama. + & -. Thanks again.
    Geoff

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Geoff,

I purchased a DVD player at Christmas time for $39.99 US and as I have stated in other threads, the silly thing will play a mini-Pizza if the cheese isn't too runny and the tomato sauce is evenly spread :)

There was a time I burned 4 DVD’s which either played just the previews of coming attractions or the Director’s Cut of the film - was driving myself crazy - I rebooted my PC and they all played perfectly - Go Figure ?

Maybe someone else will see this and give the simple things a try -

Pete

PS - It’s your turn to prowl the thread and help another - I call it your “Give back turn” -