1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just need a quick answer

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Aridnyk, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Aridnyk

Aridnyk Member

I am very familliar with custom fw on psp, but i lost my internet for about 6 months and fell sadly behind, I had an OE custom fw, with custom xmb icons and backgrounds, fonts, wave effect, exc, and when i got my internet back i upgraded it to 3.71 M33-4, but i'm not sure how to re-load my old custom xmb's on it. I went to flash0 through recovery mode to load my custom xmb's, but its completely different than what i remember it to be... so my question is, can i safely override my custom xmb's on 3.71M33 through flash0? or is there new things i need to do now? (i was reading about ptf's or something like that, and i'm at a complete loss)

2. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

The old oe custom themes are not compatible with 3.71m33 you will end up with a semi brick or even a full brick, you can find more themes here http://www.consolespot.net/index.php?network=xmb

As for ptf themes you can put litterally hundreds on your memstick and install them in settings
    you just need to put the ptf themes in root/psp/theme then go to settings/theme settings on your xmb and install them

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  3. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

4. Aridnyk

Aridnyk Member

what about 3.5X M33 themes? will they be compatible at all? i want to use my xmb's because i spent FOREVER customizing them, and i made them compatable for 3.5X M33 and they worked fine

5. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

No sorry they have to be themes made/converted for 3.71m33

6. shadde

shadde Member

how do u create custom themes ..im runnin 3.71m33 and i want to kno how to make them for my firmwre

7. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

8. Aridnyk

Aridnyk Member

okay, my last question is, how do i get a 01-12.bmp on it? i noticed in my flash0 folder that there is no 01-12.bmp file anymore, so does that mean that 3.71 M33 doesn't use it?