1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just need the program

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ERHP75, Mar 6, 2011.

1. ERHP75

ERHP75 Member

Last summer I went with one of my friends to the store while he bought a brand new 360. We took it to his house, he set it up, made an Xbox live account, etc. He then called another of his friends over who burned games. They took a Dvd labeled Halo and put it in the Xbox. We then proceeded to play it for hours. The friends computer was fried a few weeks later when there was a power surge and he hasn't burned any games since. Now that I have my own Xbox I wanted to burn games and play them without flashing or modding my 360 in any way. I know it can be done, I saw it done. I just need to know what program he used. Thanks much.

2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

must have been a printed pirate from the far east.. so stop talking shit and looking for the impossible

3. ERHP75

ERHP75 Member

I know it's possible, I saw it happen.

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

maybe the xbox 360 came from china already modded.maybe it was second hand again already modded.

even better ask your friend what program he used and how he did it and put up a guide on how its done or ask him to.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  5. ERHP75

ERHP75 Member

If I haven't asked him a million times already, done a million searches,etc. He was a highly intelligent alcoholic computer nerd. The computer he used was fried and he doesn't remember a thing. I'm seriously considering it was a drunken miracle and that he made the program himself. But as was said before, he doesn't remember and the only evidence is gone.

6. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

there is a youtube video claiming magicxgameburner 1.6 lets you burn games and play without any mods.might be a scam.dont know as i dont own an xbox 360.you can always try it out.