1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just ordered SMD-3.0

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by madd808, Jan 15, 2005.

1. madd808

madd808 Guest

What version do I need 2 play my backup games i just ordered 3.0 but i see they have a new3.3 version which one will work 4 my ps2 i have model #scph-50001/N i think its a v9 or v10.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

the 3.0 will work, but the 3.3 is a little better (doesn't require cd loader).

3. madd808

madd808 Guest

SO i need a cd loader 2 play my backup games?

4. hursty

hursty Active member

check out this site for the games you may have trouble with.
    www.swapmagicfix.com
    not all games require cd loader

5. madd808

madd808 Guest

I guess i should get cdloader anyway since some of the games on thr list i wanna backup.The only problem is i have only backuped 1 game DBZ3 4 my son and i cant tell if it works without the swapdisks wich i am still waiting on!!!1

6. hursty

hursty Active member

yes,that game requires cd loader,just download it,burn the file to disc,then use it along with your swapmagic.
    there is a guide on the website on how to burn the fix,and how to use it.
    bol,hursty

7. madd808

madd808 Guest

Thanks hursty 4 all of your help one more questions i ordered my swapdisk from psxdepot i was wondering where can iget the 3.3 version there websites say there all out.or if i can use the cd loader i wont' need the new version will i?

8. hursty

hursty Active member

the only site i know of is a uk based site
    www.techwizad.com i have not checked whether they stock SM3.3,you will have to check.
    another site i have visited which is full of info is
    www.revolution-sales.com (check the address of this one,i might have got it wrong,do a google search)
    www.swapmagic3.com also has links.