1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Some Questions

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dmiles1, Nov 13, 2007.

1. dmiles1

dmiles1 Member

Hey there, Just wondering about a few things.I just pulled my psp outta the closet and wanted to get up to date with homebrew stuff. I have a psp with 3.03oa firmware, and I am able to play my backed up iso files and all that, but I was wondering if there is a better firmware out there that would be easy to switch to that would offer me more freedom. I am also trying to add the new iphone theme to my psp but I can't seem to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

the latest cfw tht tht answer ur question is 3.71M33-3...look at my sig on how to install it.its better than ur 3.03 lol....

3. dmiles1

dmiles1 Member

Hey thanks, I followed your link and one of the links in doesn't work. The second one for the 3.52 upgrade link. And would I follow the second link cause I have the oe software?

4. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

try searchin this WEBSITE for the 3.52 update..yeah u should follow the one for oe,juz ignore the one for 1.5...but i suggest u read all of them.

5. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

m8 u said u have one questions,wht is it??sory for being late coz i forgot to open my profile...