1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Speaking My Mind

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Gottawin, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Gottawin

Gottawin Regular member

1 year ago you could not have payed me to use DVD-Shrink, A free program ??? Come on that would just be a waste of my time. Just like many of the members here I was a zombie to the "DVD-X-CULT", and up until recently I really felt that this monopoly would be the norm. Boy was I wrong... In the middle of my confusion, My chat buddys "The WIN-Mx Crew" (you know who you are), kept bugging me about Shrink & Decry. They kept telling me about all the things they could do with these two programs that I couldn't do with "Express". As I said I was in denial & wasn't tring to hear them at the time, until 6 months ago I purchased a "Double-Sided DVD" that I wanted to copy. I did'nt have a clue on how to get this thing on a single disc, so I did a search on the net & found a site that had a guide on this procedure. The 2 programs that the guide instructed me to use were Shrink & Decry.. So I followed the guide & the procedure worked perfectly. Since then I have used Shrink more & more to the point that I don't know if I will ever use that "Other" program again. I have to say though that I like to use CopyToDVD for my burning, It seems to be a stronger program for that function. I still use Decry. for those special task that come up from time to time.
    I would like to thank the AfterDawn Forums for helping to win me over these past few months. I Have Become A SHRINK-FREAK & I'm Proud of It !!!!! Gotta,

Last edited: Dec 23, 2004
  2. bardie

bardie Regular member

Excellent........what can one say.

3. Gottawin

Gottawin Regular member

I guess bardie & me are the only ones who can bear witness to this huh.......

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I'll bear witness :)

It defies comman logic that freeware could be so much better than paid software but Shrink and Decrypter are shining examples.

See you both around the forums :)