1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just starting

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Halo2Ace, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Halo2Ace

Halo2Ace Member

I am new to this modding thing and just need to know the basics of the ps2. Could someone please put up a picture of were i might be able to connect some LEDs without messing up the system. Also dose anyone know were to get good cheap PS2 Chassis

Last edited: Apr 1, 2005
  2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

3. Halo2Ace

Halo2Ace Member

thanx

4. Halo2Ace

Halo2Ace Member

soz i need a Uk site cause i dnt really want to pay the shipping fees and stuff. Also what the hells the diiference in playstations like the v4, v5, v7 etc. What dose it mean and how do ya find out what yours is and what difference dose it mean to your console

Last edited: Apr 1, 2005
  5. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

To find your ps2 version look here, http://www.geocities.com/modchipzone/ps2version.htm

The reason why new versions come out is because Sony is always looking for improvements on their systems. Also, it is a good way for Sony to save money because along with their improvements comes cheaper things, such as drives and parts that Sony can use so they can produce PS2's for a cheaper all around price.