1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just wondering does any body know where to find good accurate info on dark alexl not fake rumors

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by KiNtArO01, Mar 25, 2007.

1. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

well heres my story my littler bro wanted to play my psp so i said ok dont screw any thing up he says i wont i let him play and i go to bed and wen i wake up the next morning i go onto the computer because i want to upgrade to 3.03 oe i turn on my psp download 3.03 then 3.03 oe and guess what the little fuc@*e upgreded to 3.11 while i slept "crys" lol now i was wondering if some one could provide me with any good links to accurite info on dark alex team cd or any one i searched all the foroums and did not find ne thing your help is verry appreciated thank you

2. BlkMagic1

BlkMagic1 Regular member

currently there is no info if he is coming out with a downgrader or a hack that will give it homebrew capabilities soon though

3. cfultz

cfultz Regular member

speaking of rumors *rolls eyes* lol!

4. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

i wasnt asking if theres a downgrader just a website with info on him i will look daily for updates and i no there is not one currently

5. Chisle

Chisle Member

well his website is www.dark-alex.org. but unfortionately all that contains is his current work that is completed. I also know he is on a forum but i can't remember what forum he posts on. i remeber seeing a post he had done but cant quite remember the forum name...its a pretty known one though so possibly someone here can point you in the right direction.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  6. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

thank you for the info im am now a little further on a good info source about dark alex again thank you