1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just wondering?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by AWF, Mar 3, 2005.

1. AWF

AWF Member

What good games will be coming out for nintendo gamecube? Will there be a game like socom or full spectrum warrior on the gamecube? I think that nintendo needs to spice up their games a bit and get away from that kid stuff.

2. molton

molton Member

I just played through super monkey ball 2 for gamecube, the movies in the story mode seem like they're part of a game for 3 year olds, but the gameplay is so hard I doubt I'll ever be able to fully master it... and the stupid movies are kind of funny too. Nintendo just hasn't abandoned video gaming, they don't make practically nothing but the tried and true bloody FPS for the mass video gaming audience. GoldenEye rogue agent is alright and has good multiplayer, I never played time splitters 2 but I heard great things about it and a new one is coming out soon. There's lots of very good games for the gamecube. Nintendo has good games like socom, there's just not such a huge abundance of those games that you can find one exactly like it, like the Xbox and PS2, there's probably dozens of games just like socom to choose from for those systems.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2005
  3. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

Right on molton, I'm getting tired of hearing people say "nintendo is just for kids" and blah blah blah. Why does a game have to be extremely bloody in order to be good? Last I checked, video games were about fun, and a lot of gamecube games are a lot of fun. (bloody or not, cuz there actually are a lot of bloody games on the cube but people always just go with the crowd and say it's all kids games). FPS are getting old anyway. Nintendo is the only company left that actually cares about making great games.

(by the way, I'm not a fanboy; I have PS2 as well. I just like good games)