1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC GZ-MG130U how to change the formats so you can post on myspace? i use nero.

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by 9HEMI, Dec 15, 2007.

1. 9HEMI

9HEMI Member

love the camera, but i cant change the formats. ive tried to edit them and everything else. i cant post them onto myspace or email them to someone else. they only come up as mpeg2 and i need to change them, or im doing something else wrong. HELP!

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

That is a hard drive camcorder, and you aren't going to be able to capture from it, as an .avi file.

There are programs that will bring that file in and let you convert it to the junk file that is needed for My Space, You Tube, etc.

Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 is one such program. But, I am sure that there are other programs out there, that will do it, and some that may be free.

3. exjvc

exjvc Guest

Since you have the same camera as I have, Im gonna ask you the question I already posted. How to you get the files out in sequence? I recorded a wedding and other events when I went to europe and nothing is in sequence. some files of that wedding are mixed with other stuff and vice versa. As far as converting the files to whichever format you want I can do it no problem. If you want to e-mail me in case you havent done it.
    edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008