1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-19 Widowmaker

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by trashman, May 1, 2003.

1. trashman

trashman Guest

Any idea on why a movie would stop at each chapter when using Nero??? Just curious....

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2003
  2. beintot

beintot Member

seems a strange one that,i use prassi myself for dvds,i tried nero for a while but it was hit and miss on compatibilty with other dvd players.I done widowmaker a week or two ago in prassi no problems.What settings do you have for writing mode?track at once or disc at once?[it is next to the burn speed setting].

3. ger

ger Member

Are you sure that the problem is with Nero? I had some problems with the R2 version of K19. This had English and French "Language Angles" on the disk, which made any on screen text appear in either langauge depending on which was chosen from the initial disk menu. When I backed up the disk and tried to play it on my settop it went crazy at each of the angle transitions and jumped all over the place (it never actually stopped though). So try removing the angles (if you are using the R2 version) and see what happens. Also, I have never had any issues with Nero (with 70+ burns so far, touch wood!) on a number of settops.

4. beintot

beintot Member

didn't have any problems with the angles myself on the region 2 widowmaker,i used dvd decrypter,selected angle 1 in ifo mode and then used dvd2one 1.1.1

5. ger

ger Member

I wanted to rip the whole disk to 2 DVD+R's, menus/extras etc. I could have ripped just angle 1 using DVD Decrypter, but this wasn't what I wanted. By the way, bientot, what do you think of the picture quality from DVD2One? I also did this and was put off a noticeable degradation in the picture, so I went for hte 2 DVD option.

6. beintot

beintot Member

Picture quality was fine,i just did movie only.