1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KAZAA BLOWS

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by akuma03, May 26, 2003.

1. akuma03

akuma03 Member

i download 2 movies:Hulk and Finding Nemo
    and none of them work. I tried opening them with Quiktime player put it saids something about it missing a folder. Can someone please help me
    Appreciated

2. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

Ever think that since those movies aren't even out(Hulk especially) that the files you downloaded might be fakes? I'd bet that on all p2p software 99% of movies found before their official release date are fakes. Anyway, if you think that there is any chance that they are legitimate then get gspot and check for codecs, try another media player. I still would bet that the files are fake, you can't expect the hulk of all movies to be available pirated a month before its release, Nemo too most likely.
    Sorry about your probs w/kazaa, hope they get better.

3. akuma03

akuma03 Member

The hulk is a dvd screener or so what it file name says but one of my friends downloaded the hulk from kazaa and it actually worked. BUt i dont remember the file name and i dont feel like downloading all the file from every user who has it.

4. MikeBUK

MikeBUK Guest

It's not true that most movies on Kazaa are fakes but you shouldn't expect the earth at the same time. I had no problem downloading '8 mile' in xvid format and it is superb quality. Couldn't believe it yesterday when I managed to downlaod Adobe Photoshop 7 (full version) and it works fine on my PC. This software retails in UK for £575!!!!!!

5. akuma03

akuma03 Member

just got one more question...i ve been trying to uninstall the kazaa media desktop from my hard drive and it wouldnt let me. My friend deleted every file that had to do anything with kazaa but when i go to remove programs it shows up on the list. i tried removing it but a pop up comes up and it read "error in C:\WINDOWS\System32\cd_clint.dll
    Missing Entry"ServiceRunDLL" what do i do

6. theos

theos Member

I think you should remove Kazaa, and install kazaalite (no spy-ware)yeah....

Also, install KPE & ad-ware 6.0.

Kpe will allow you to view the movie while it is still downloading. If it's a fake, then cancel the download.

The problem of fakes is a problem with all P2P's. As long as there are Lamers out there the problem will not go away.

But KPE(kazaa preview extractor) will solve it for you.

Below you will find the web sites for KPE & ad-ware 6.0.

Please remember that KPE has adware, so you need to install ad-ware 6.0 and clean it out.

BTW, they are both free.

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/ (ad-ware 6.0)
    http://www.ddsimoes.hpg.ig.com.br/kpe/ (KPE)

Enjoy,
    theos

7. theos

theos Member

8. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

running ad-aware sorts the problem out st8 away