Hello to all! Here's whats wrong. I used to run Kazaa lite. I had changed the shared folder from the default "c:\my shared folder" to "d:\Tempo".. Everything was working fine. Just recently I decided to give Kazaa++ a try. After the install I attempted to change the default shared folder directory which is "c:\my shared folder" to "d:\Tempo".. Just like how I had it with K-lite.. Except this time things went wrong. I'd click apply/ok, and e verything was fine.. But when I shut down the prog and start it back at a later time, it'll start but I'd simulataneously get an error message.. I'll post a pic..