1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kazaa downloading

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by aurora, May 28, 2003.

1. aurora

aurora Guest

i download movies from kazaa and it goes to kazaa/my shared folders now how do i burn it from my nero burning rom do i choose dvd/video if i do it will ask me about the vob, ifo or bup files that the kazaa is avi only what would i do

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

you'll need to convert .avi to .mpg to play as VCD/SVCD on a stand alone DVD Player

Last edited: May 28, 2003
  3. aurora

aurora Guest

how do i convert avi to mpg please help me...thanks

4. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

If you are going to post the same question multiple times (which is a violation of the board rules) then I suggest you look at the all the responses you have recieved [bold]before[/bold] asking the question yet again.

Nobody's going to come over to hold your hand. You've been told where the answers lie, and doing some reading will help you. I'm not trying to be mean. I did the same thing when I first came her and the regs pointed me to where I needed to read, and by making some discoveries on my own I now can do most of what I want.

5. leo8013

leo8013 Guest

Just go to the software section of this site and look around. I am sure you will find what you are looking. Btw the same question was not asked twice.

6. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

I'd noticed multiple posts asking hyperthetical questions all based around the same theme. And the majority of questions were asked all on the same day. A little time is needed to expect an answer. People here do try & help (sometimes with the patience of a saint) so I agree in the whole with Ken0042 as their is blatantly a SEARCH MESSAGES tab at the top of the page...for all to see!!

BTW : Kazaa downloading has been asked a hundred times already (at least)

7. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

More like a thousand lol - just incase your blind ill help you:
    A simple method would be to use TMPGEnc to encode it to MPEG-2 DVD compliant and then author it with your favorite program. I recommend using Dazzle DVD Complete. That's all.