1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kazaa Help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by rummy3, Feb 4, 2003.

1. rummy3

rummy3 Guest

I am wondering if anyone who has kazaa can help me... I cannot play anything that I have downloaded everytime I try to it says getting liscense and then tells me that sight is unavailable. If there is anyway anyone can help me please let me know. Thanks in advance.

2. GJEIII

GJEIII Guest

It sounds like your problem is with playback. Are you using Windows Media Player 9.0?

Should ahve stuck with lower versions. I do think that you can go into 9.0 and at least cut that off? I have not upgraded. Ahy others help?

LAstly, you could also get another player.

3. rummy3

rummy3 Guest

yeah, i think i just upgraded to 9.0 like a week ago. how can i get back to an older version?

4. rummy3

rummy3 Guest

Can anyone else help me please? I have tried downloading some of the players, but I can not find all of them so can someone please help me. All I wanna do is play music. Help!!!!

5. rummy3

rummy3 Guest

o yeah and one other thing i don't understand is why it says my participation is so low and how can i get it back up??

6. msz96

msz96 Member

First of all if u want to get rid of WMP 9 u need to restore ur computer to ,when u didn't have it ( this is the only way ).
    Secondly the Microsoft site has launched a new page which will sort out ur problem if u want to keep WMP 9.
    And lastly u need to share files with other kazaa users to get a higher participation level ( if u want to download a file from someone and someone else wants to download the same file the one with the highest participation level gets to download it first ) Or u can cheat and download kazaa lite K++ to get a 1000 participation level. Kazaa lite K++ will also have some other useful tools for kazaa eg. AutoSearch More.
    If u want to download kazaa lite k++ just search for " K++ " in the software category using kazaa and I think u know how to download it!

I Hope I've helped u
    Amir ;)

7. rummy3

rummy3 Guest

Thank you very very much that's exactly what I was looking for.

8. rummy3

rummy3 Guest

So, now that I have gotten the 2.0 downloaded how do I make it work, because it's not working. Help!!!!

9. msz96

msz96 Member

You need to tell me what happens and if any errors or messages come up. Write everything as fully as u can; the errors also.
    I will try my best to help u.

Amir

10. rummy3

rummy3 Guest

I got it to work. I didn't know i had to go into my program files and start it from there, but thank you.

11. msz96

msz96 Member

Ok no problem.
    I'm always available to help so if any problems just ask!
    Hope to hear from u again

Amir

12. dherlein

dherlein Member

I can't log into kazaa. Can someone please help me

thank you to the kind people who reply to this message

13. msz96

msz96 Member

You need to tell me what happens and if any errors or messages come up. Write everything as fully as u can; the errors also.
    I will try my best to help u.

Amir

14. dherlein

dherlein Member

I go into the file menu and press connect. It tries to conect and has a message at the bottom of the screen that says connecting but it doesn't connect. By the way I downloaded the newest version-2.1 I think- I alsoi have Cable internet if that matters.

thanks

David

15. msz96

msz96 Member

Try Re-installing it
    If that didn't work inform me again.

Tnx Amir

16. msz96

msz96 Member

You can also give me ur e-mail so i can send u a version that works. Suck as K++

Amir

17. Shoota

Shoota Guest

Hi,
    I have the same problem as dherlein. My Kazaa (version 2.1, if that means anything) downloaded fine, but when I enter Kazaa, it just keeps on saying 'connecting' but never connects.

Thanks to anyone who can help

18. msz96

msz96 Member

Hi again

This is the link to kazaa lite.
    Go to this website and download the latest version :

http://doa2.host.sk/

Install and it should be fine.

If u still have the problem answer back with all the details of whats happening.

Hope i helped
    Amir

19. Shoota

Shoota Guest

Thanks Amir,
    I'll try that site and if I have any problems I'll tell you.
    Also, before I download Kazaa, which download location should I use?
    Theres a whole list of locations from 1 to 11 with different sites next to them and it is called Kazaa Lite right?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2003
  20. msz96

msz96 Member

Hi again
    go to the site and then DOWNLOAD.
    Then u should see KAZAA LITE 2.X.X and english below it; click on english.
    Then all the features appear, go to the end of the page and u should see 11 places that u can download from, as u said. Choose location 3 ( fasttrackhelp.com ). A new window appears with a pop-up. Close the pop-up and go to the main window. You should see KaZaA Lite Version 2.1.0 [k++ v2.0.3 Edition] , click on it and u should be able to download it ( 99% ) !!!!
    And i don't think i need to explain how u download !!!

reply again if u still have a problem(S)

Hope i helped
    Amir