1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kazaa Help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by rummy3, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Shoota

Shoota Guest

Hi,
    This is for Amir.
    I downloaded Kazaa Lite 2.1......... and it still does not connect. Same problem, it says connecting but does not connect. Can you please send me a version that works as you did with David.
    My email is shoota_69@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Shoota

2. dcortez

dcortez Member

I too cannot connect. I used Ver.2.0 with no problems. Downloaded 2.1 and can not connect. Tried K-Lite, still no connect. I have no firewalls, virus software, no ad-subtract, etc.
    All other internet sites work fine. I have Win98SE, Cable modem. How can I get my Kazaa back again! Should I re-install the old version since it once worked(connected).

3. msz96

msz96 Member

I guess u should reinstall it dcortez !!!
    reply back if u still have problems

TNX Amir

4. dcortez

dcortez Member

I did reinstall. I solved the problem by removing all start up software that might block Kazaa from reaching the network. I think the problem was ZoneAlarm. Once it was working, I loaded them back in the start up cue. Kazaa now works fine, so not sure who the culprit was. I like KazaaLite better .. no ads, intrusions, piracy, etc.

5. msz96

msz96 Member

Now u tell me u have ZoneAlarm !!! ( just joking )
    happy to hear u fixed it and all those people out there with the same problem may want to check for programs that block kazaa and remove them ( reinstall after kazaa works )!!!

Amir