1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KaZaA Lite 2.0.2 Problem

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by ChadR0ck, Jan 14, 2005.

1. ChadR0ck

ChadR0ck Member

I have been using Kazaa Lite 2.0.2 for a couple of years now. I never had a problem before connecting.
    I recently had to re-install Window's XP and all of my software again. After I reinstalled Kazaa lite I am un able to connect it just says Connecting. I even thought it might be the service pact 2 Fire Wall that is not allowing me to connect. I disabled Windows Fire wall and I still cannot connect.
    Can able body help me out? I have no idea what it could be.?
    thank you for your time
    Chad

2. tosh1980

tosh1980 Member

Hi, I faced precisely the same situation and found the solution just yesterday after doing the rounds of some online forums. Go to the page:

http://snode.port5.com/snode2.html

Click the reg file and then your kazaa should be able to connect.

Cheers!

3. ChadR0ck

ChadR0ck Member

You were right it did work. THANK YOU Why did I need that file in order to connect? I never needed it before?

4. ChadR0ck

ChadR0ck Member

another question I had was I am still running Kazaa Lite 2.0.2 (built nov. 11 2002) Should i upgrade to a newer version of Kazaa Lite is there really a big difference?

5. tosh1980

tosh1980 Member

Now that you mentioned about version, I checked mine and it says Kazaa lite Resurrection ver 0.0.7 build date 2/28/04!!

I don't think there will be any major change with version. Mine seems to work well enough.

6. ChadR0ck

ChadR0ck Member

Where can I download Kazaa lite Resurrection version 0.0.7 build date 2/28/04?

I guess that is the newest version.
    thank you for your help
    Chad

7. gokhale

gokhale Member

HI THIS IS AMIT GOKHALE I M REALLT THANKFULL TO ALL YOU FOR THE SITE WHERE THE LINK FOR SUPERNODES WAS GIVEN .. MAN IT WORKED THANKS A MILLION HEY CAN U PLEASE TELL ME ALSO IF THERE IS ANY WAY I CAN DOWNLOAD AT BETTER SPEED OR ANY ADD ON FOR KAZAA N THANKS AGAIN

HEY U CAN EMAIL ME ON y2amit@hotmail.com if u wanna

8. zerospam

zerospam Member

Thanks for the kazaa patch snode2.reg it works.

kazaa Lite 2.0.2 is the BEST vesion. Its free of spyware, fast, and protects you from malware. Do NOT uprade, you will regret it.

9. gokhale

gokhale Member

Naaaah i Have used 2.0.2 i guess that 2.4.7 i guess thats the resurrection version is awesome and does not have any kind of sypware or malware also gives u option of having avi previed intergtated and other softwares that come handy if u know how to use em