1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kazaa lite

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by ybear2, Apr 13, 2005.

1. ybear2

ybear2 Guest

Can some help I had Kazaa lite and theyn it would not load at all it said registry key could not be found. So I uninstalled and then installed it again it worked fine for a few weeks but now its back doing the same thing again it says registry keys can not be found. I would consider trying something else but don't know which one. Thanks

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

1. Kazaa Lite's network is crappy, no offense but you're probably downloading a lot of junk. Switch to something such as LimeWire/BearShare/Ares.

2. Try runing a registry scan to see whether you've lost any registry keys and whether they can be replaced.

3. Why not just intsall and uninstall again?

3. ybear2

ybear2 Guest

How do I run a registry scan and I have installed and uninstalled and installed again.

4. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

There are programs that have free trials, use www.google.com to find them. I use a tool called TuneUp Utilities 2004, and that has a registry scan in it.

OR...

I think the Kazaa Lite you downloaded had spyware, and when you deleted that spyware, the Kazaa Lite refuses to work.

5. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

6. ybear2

ybear2 Guest

thanks i think that is what happened with the spyware thing

7. retro78

retro78 Member

remember, if you have shared folders, and sharing files out of it , you can have a lawsuit pinned on you. As far as i know kazaa is the only p2p where you can disable, the sharing function !!!

beware !!!

8. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

And thats part of the reason Kazaa sucks..........no one shares.