1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kazaa movies

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gallont, Jun 19, 2003.

1. gallont

gallont Member

ya ya ya ya i have no idea where to post it so the newbie boards seemed fitting. inot even sure what my question is :p i have some tech difficultlys partly cuz i do shit on computers but play games n partly cuz i'ma dumbass.. but anyway, on kazaa i dl'd a few movies, odds are a few don't work reguardless... but 1 of em did work so i know theres something else wrong.. all r avi files n i try to stick wit the ones that people claim work on divx since the onyl 1 movie i got that works only pays on divx. anyone who could tell me what to look for when hoping to dl a file that'll play on divx or where to dl good movies that'll work on dvix plz let me know ... thx

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

3. gallont

gallont Member

aight yo, thx

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Whats with the strange dialect?? Watch your wording in these posts. Afterdawn does not support nor tolerate any suggestion of pirating software. Go to the area Herbsman directed you to.

5. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

pirating software?? i didnt see that!

All he did wrong was post oin the wrong forum which is a small offense!

And because he said movies and avi doesnt say they are copyrighted!! take it easy!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Come Say Hi on IRC!!! Server: irc.emule-project.net channel: #ad_buddies
    James![/small]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2003