1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kazaa problem

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by assasin88, Jan 3, 2005.

1. assasin88

assasin88 Member

hey, whenever i start kazaa lite resurrection it come up with it has encountered, something like kazaa.kpp has encountered an error and must close or something like that. Anyways, i have uninstalled, re-installed, uninstalled deleted all the files to do with kazaa, ran regsupreme and deleted all registry keys that wern't of any importance, restarted and thats meant to help, i then re-installed and i get the same problem, so amy help would be great. Thanks

2. eroX

eroX Member

Simple. Get another P2P software like: WinMX, DC++, Imesh. Anything is better then Kazaa.

3. assasin88

assasin88 Member

any other suggestions, im using Ares at the moment, but still want KLR to work aswell

4. bbthumper

bbthumper Guest

.....kazaa lite resurrection is full with spyware. If you are running any anti-virus it will uninstall the spyware that kazaa lite resurrection needs to run. Like others have said, its really not worth it, sorry....

5. assasin88

assasin88 Member

KLR dont have any spy ware in it at all, the old kazaa versions did, KLR was built on the kazaa layout design and everything but has no spyware so is my understanding, and i dont know why it wont work still, a re-install should work fine, but it done, azaa.kpp come up with an error when ya try to open. thats it.

6. bbthumper

bbthumper Guest

....klitekpp243e was the last release of spyware free kazaa I thought. Have you tried Shareaza?.....

7. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

try the mule network its pretty good you cannot get files as quick as you can on kazaa but you get back what you give

8. assasin88

assasin88 Member

what ya mean, get back what you give

9. philipman

philipman Regular member

shareaza is the best it go download stuff off of the emule network.

10. assasin88

assasin88 Member

shareaza is to slow