1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kazaa won't run and slows down system

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by triviaace, Jul 7, 2007.

1. triviaace

triviaace Regular member

I recently reinstalled my KazaaGold and the first time on it worked great but now I've encountered problems. I can't get Search, Transfer and Library to come on. I ran my Norton Firewall Configuration and made sure that KazaaGold and giFT were on my allowed list but it still takes forever for Kazaa Gold to come on and then Search, Transfer and Library buttons are not accessible. The lower left hand corner shows "connecting" but it never connects. Additionally, as long as Kazaa Gold is running, my computer has slowed to a crawl. Once I exit Kazaa, my computer runs at normal speed. I've tried shutting down my spyware, antivirus and firewall programs but the problem continues. What can I do to correct this problem?

2. M3GA

M3GA Member

Yea it's simple, don't use Kazaa. Use a torrent program for movies and what not, and then if you need to download music use Soulseek (http://www.slsknet.org/download.html). It's pretty easy to figure out, give it a try.

3. triviaace

triviaace Regular member

That's a nice answer but I'd still like to get Kazaa back up and running as it was before.

4. 07anto07

07anto07 Active member

torrent sites are a lot better.