1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

keeping the timing of subtiles when converting TXT. to SRT. file

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by speedman, Sep 4, 2004.

1. speedman

speedman Member

i want to make SRT. from TXT. subtitle file but that the timing of subtitles does not change. I have allready try SUBmax 6.1, Subtitle Workshop, but can't do it right.
    in Subtitle Workshop i have try to adjust timing of firtst and last subtitle, when i do that offcourse first and last subtitle appear just in time, but else(subtitles between first and last)are all messed up(they appear 2 soon, or 2 late). i have allready try to adjust subtitle with other subtitle file(i am in Croatia and want Croatian subtitle)on other languages Finnish, Serbian, English subtitles... but that doesnt work either, some subtiles again appear 2 soon, of 2 late.
    ANY IDEAS, THX

2. sloboy

sloboy Member

I'm using SUBTITLE STUDIO to convert TXT or SUB to SRT (subrip). VERY IMPORTANT: You must have the same (subtitles and .avi-DivX) FPS. Try Subtitle Studio. It's very easy to use.

Treba da imas isti FPS za titlove koji ima i avi fajl. Ja konvertiram s programom Subtitle Studio i radi odlicno.

3. sloboy

sloboy Member

I'm using SUBTITLE STUDIO to convert TXT or SUB to SRT (subrip). VERY IMPORTANT: You must have the same (subtitles and .AVI-DivX) fps. Try Subtitle Studio. It's very easy to use.

Treba da imas isti fps za titlove koji ima i AVI fajl. Ja konvertiram s programom Subtitle Studio i radi odlicno.