1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Key codes for Nagravision

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Askari30, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Askari30

Askari30 Member

My dad has a Coolsat 5000 and when there is an interuption with the service he says that he needs four sets of number codes on set is Dish Keys and the other is Nagravision Keys. I know where to find the Dish Keys and BEV keys, but where would I find Nagravision Keys on the internet? Can anyone help me??

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

The DISH and BEV keys ARE THE NAGRAVISION keys. Just make sure you enter the right keys in the proper area for Dish and Bev. If you need to find the new keys, check the links under my sig.

Jerry

3. bropb16

bropb16 Member

Hey Guys,

Im a total newbie and have stumbled acros this board. Seems you all know what your doing and are very helpful.

I just entered these codes and its still not working.....any idea why?? I have the Cool Sat5000.

Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it and plan to be around for a while.

B

4. bill038

bill038 Guest

What codes? What bin file are you using. Is it the latest? If it is do you have your auto roll turned on?

5. bradley12

bradley12 Member

NAGRA VISION KEYS
    ANY ONE OUT THERE GOT THE UP DATES?

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Keys won't help you. You need to install the new bin file for your receiver.

Jerry

7. 1adam12

1adam12 Guest

I've got a dish fixed on galaxy 25 (telstar 5) and am contemplating grabbing a coolsat 5000 off eBay to try this. Where would I find the .bin file and is it intuitive how to upload it to the receiver?

Thanks!

8. RickyMB

RickyMB Member

Hello Jerry,

You seem like a knowledgeable person. Can you give me some information please. I have a KAON receiver into which I used to input codes for Digital+ and TV Cabo. Since the change of the encryption, I have not been able to do so logically. Has the issue been resolved to start getting signals with code inputs?. What do I need to do in order to receive signals again?

Thanks for your reply to munoz1@attglobal.net