1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

keyboard for 360 and computer

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by gamer0313, Mar 12, 2007.

1. gamer0313

gamer0313 Guest

I have a wireless keyboard and mouse combo that I use for my computer. Many times when I'm my 360 for awhile I like to plug it into the 360 to make it easier to type to friends, but it gets kind of annoying when someone IMs me on my comp. Then I have to unplug the receiver from the 360 and into comp and then i get a message on my 360 and I'm just like grr.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is some sort or USB plug that I can plug my wireless receiver for my keyboard that then plugs into my computer and 360 at the same time so I don't have to keep switching between them. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks to anyone patient enough to read all of this and respond.

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

buy another keyboard :)

you'd still have to switch somehow, otherwise ur signal would be going to both at the same time, and u'd be typing crap u dun wanna type etc. etc.

just buy another keyboard, problem solved.