1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keyboard & IE Links

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Shado36, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

I am using a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard & Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 which is causing me problems. On the keyboard I have "my favorites' buttons to 'jump' to specific we pages that I have chosen. When I select on of these pages it says the 'current assignment is not available' yet when I select a button to view 'assignments' it shows that all the assignments are allocated correctly, but the page will still not load??

I have also noticed that I am unable to click on any links in O/E 7 to take me to the selected page which is kinda frustrating. I recently uninstalled Mozilla I do not know if that is relevant but anyone any ideas? Thanks.

2. Morph416

Morph416 Active member

We've had that keyboard before, and I too had issues with the software. Never dealt with fixing it though...just left the keyboard as is.

We're now using the Logitech Comfort Wireless Split keyboard, and yet that one too has button/link issues. All but one work.

Go figure....sorry I couldn't help, but wanted you to know you're not in that boat alone. :)

3. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

FYI a friend of mine at work suggested checking the default browser settings on my pc as they might have not been set for I/E etc & they were not! I have reset them and now all seems to be working fine!! I did not want Mozilla on there anyway, the guy who installed my new cpu etc installed it without asking!!