1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

keyboard issue?

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by user28435, Sep 23, 2007.

1. user28435

user28435 Member

hi
    the problem i have is this:
    sometimes i will find that the keys on my keyboard have switched. what i mean by that is, if i type a letter, another letter appears. obviously this is a huge problem. when i close the program and reopen it is back to normal.
    i have a wireless keyboard and mouse but this letter switching only happens in one application at a time, regardless of how many i have open. (eg. if i have firefox, msn, and limewire, only one will switch, while the others still work)

i have no idea what the problem is. please help! :D

2. rogeball

rogeball Regular member

Hopefully the keyboard and mice are new? or close to it and they were purchased as a set. If so send those puppies back to the manufacturer and get replacements. or before you do that use another mouse and keyboard and see if the problem still persists. If it doesnt then you know the mouse and keyboard are the faulty ones and youll have to replace them.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  3. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

I suspect it's probably a fault with the keyboard, in which case you can send it back.