1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

keyboard software error

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by zach350, Jun 7, 2007.

1. zach350

zach350 Guest

this just started a few days ago when I was playing San Andreas multi player when I was pressing the Esc button the game window would minimize and open the my computer window, also when pressing the ~ key Mozilla Firefox opens, other keyboard combinations also open randoms windows like run, or the log in user screen, I tried a different keyboard and nothing changed so it's definitely not hardware, and I tried restoring windows to a previous time and it didn't help, when looking in the programs properties there is no shortcut key listed so what could my problem possibly be? any help is appreciated

2. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  3. zach350

zach350 Guest

I first noticed this when I was playing San Andreas but it happens all the time, right now I have 33 processes running and cpu usage is at about 4% with 326 mb of page file usage, I ran Ad aware and NOD32 and had a few viruses and ad ware but the problem still isn't fixed, restarting my computer didn't solve the problem either

4. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007