1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keylauncher exploit with X-port help!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cody1414, Oct 17, 2004.

1. cody1414

cody1414 Member

Ok, I just got X-port last week and it works completely fine. My only (and biggest) problem is, I can't get the exploit to boot!! I downloaded the keylauncher 2.0+ image and got all the prog out of that file but im not using the 2.0 version instead I am using all of the files and using the keylauncher 4.0 with its kl.dat. I tranfered the sysconfig file from my MC to PC and edited it with save builder, here is what it looks like:

Boot.elf (KL 4.0)
    Cdloader.elf
    CSL.elf
    Hdadvanc.elf
    hdloader.elf
    iomanx.irx
    ipconfig.dat
    KL.dat
    mcformat.elf
    mcloader.elf
    ps2dev9.irx
    ps2ip.irx
    ps2link.elf
    ps2link.irx
    ps2load.elf
    ps2media.elf
    ps2menu.elf
    ps2smap.irx
    title.db
    unrar.irx
    history
    icon.sys

Thats the exact order that the files are in, im not sure if that matters. I read somewhere that there is suppose to be a system.cnf file in there, so where is that suppose to point to? One thing i did notice (using titlemanfrontend) after creating a title.db and adding id to it I opened it in word pad and you can see the Ids with a bunch of gibberish, but then at the bottom it says: mc0:\BRDATA-SYSTEM\BOOT.ELF is that how it should be?? Im am using a us console souldnt it say BADATA-SYSTEM istead? If someone wants to help me they can you make an .xps file with these progs (dosent have to be exactly all of them) with the Ids: SCUS_94900 and SLUS_00975. If someone could help,it would be very appreciated.

2. cody1414

cody1414 Member

Anyone????

3. cttt

cttt Member

I couldn't get the kl.elf from version 4 to boot either. When I switched back to the one from version 2, it boots fine.

4. rowdan

rowdan Member

MAke SuRE Your UsEing ALL CAPS

Boot.elf
    BOot.Elf
    BOOT.elf
    boot.ELF

Theese are all diferent file as far as the ps2 is conserned.....

make sure it is all caps

BOOT.ELF

also all other related files should also be ALL CAPS unless other wise stated, some where else as needing lower case