1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keypad lock

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by SUPERMO, Oct 23, 2011.

1. SUPERMO

SUPERMO Member

I have forgotten the keypad code for my Samsung Galaxy S is there any way i can get it back, Thanks

2. Boicpue

Boicpue Guest

Lock Code / Security Code: lock (security) protects the device from unauthorized use. The default code supplied with the device is 12345. However, we recommend changing the default code to yours. Instruction on how to change the security code is always the user guide or on the website of Nokia. Keep the new code in a safe location away from the device. If you receive error notifications after 3 consecutive entries in the security code, reset the device and wait 15 minutes and try again. If the problem persists, contact your local Nokia Care point

Before fire, these are not my codes. But definitely work in the Galaxy S for sure.

YI These codes are obtained by decoding different APK files. Present in the firmware of the phone.
    * # * # 4636 # * # *
    This code can be used to obtain some interesting information about your phone and battery. Displays the following four menus on the screen:
    Telephone for information
    Battery Information
    Battery history
    Usage statistics
    * # * # 7780 # * # *
    This code can be used for a factory restore of the data. That will remove the following:
    Configuring Google account in your phone
    Systems and applications and configuration data
    Download
    NOT be deleted:
    Current system and installed applications
    SD Card photo files, for example, music files, etc.
    PS: Once you give this code, you get a screen asking you to click on "Phone Reset". So you have the opportunity to cancel the operation.

* 2767 * 3855 #

Think before you give this code. This code is used for formatting factory. To delete all files and settings, including internal memory storage. Will also reinstall the firmware of the phone.
    PS: Once you give this code, there is no way to cancel unless you remove the battery from the phone. So think twice before giving this code.

* # * # 34971539 # * # *

This code is used to obtain information about the phones camera. Displays the following four menus:
    Update firmware of the camera image (Do not try this option)
    Update the camera firmware to the SD card
    Get the camera firmware version
    Get firmware update count
    WARNING: Never use the first option otherwise the phones camera will stop working and will have to carry the phone to service center to reinstall the firmware of the camera.
    * # * # 7594 # * # *
    This is my favorite. This code can be used to change the "End Call / Power" action button on your phone. By default, if a long press of the button displays a screen that prompts you to select an option for silent mode, airplane mode and turn off.
    You can change this by using this code. You can turn off this button to direct you do not have to waste your time in selecting the option.
    * # * # * 255 * 273 283 663 282 *#*#*
    This code opens a file copy screen where you can backup your media files for ejemploImágenes, sound, video and voice notes.
    * # * # 197328640 # * # *
    This code can be used to enter service mode. You can run multiple adjustments and changes in the way of service.
    GPS and test code:
    * # * # 232339 # * # * O * # * # 526 # * # * O * # * # 528 # * # * - WLAN test (Use "Menu" to launch multiple tests)
    * # * # 232338 # * # * - Displays the wireless MAC address
    * # * # 1472365 # * # * - GPS test
    * # * # 1575 # * # * - Further evidence of GPS
    * # * # * # * 232331 # - Bluetooth test
    * # * # 232337 # * # - Display the Bluetooth device address
    * # * # 8255 # * # *
    This code can be used to launch GTalk Service Monitor.
    Codes for information about the version of firmware:
    * # * # 4986 * 2650468 # * # * - PDA, Telephone, H / W, RFCallDate
    * # * # 1234 # * # * - PDA and phone
    * # * # 1111 # * # * - FTA SW Version
    * # * # 2222 # * # * - FTA HW Version
    * # * # 44336 # * # * - PDA, Phone, CSC, the time of construction, number of List of changes.

3. SUPERMO

SUPERMO Member

Thanks Biopecue for your help it worked. Is there anyway i can unlock the phone so i could use another sim card.Thanks again

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011