1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Khypermedia 25 DVD-R OfficeMax $5

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by max777, Jan 4, 2004.

1. max777

max777 Member

$10 instant, $30 mail-in rebate, at my local store. Not on the web site, so check the local print ad online. The Khypers are light purple ink.

I tried a pack of these and they burn at x2 on my new Plextor 708A, and play on my old 3109 Toshiba console, but not on my parents’ old console.

On the other had, surprisingly, a client gave me a Fujifilm DVD-R that plays on everything I own. I may pick up a pack of those too.

~
    Thought I'd update my profile to say I'm from the US ;) Good forums here!
    ~

_
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Jason Honingford
    Web Developer / Designer
    http://www.framescale.com
    Florida, US[/small]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2004
  2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Got a 25 pack of Khypermedia packaged with my 1st burner.
    ended up with 15 coasters. Thought I was doing something wrong. Changed to Ritek media and same burning process and haven't had a coaster since. Hope you have better luck.
    Jerry

3. max777

max777 Member

I know, I read mostly bad reviews about Khypermedia after posting that. My guess is they work better on newer hardware -- much like how CD buners were -- the first gen burners hardly burned any 'cheap' CD-R.

I've been out buying every brand I could find at the local stores just to try them out. I think the Fujifilm will be my winner, but Riteks are in the mail also.