1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kildare dreambox 600t mmds scrambled

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by digitalm, Jan 25, 2008.

1. digitalm

digitalm Member

i was in happy tv land about a week ago all was ok, then i lost all channels, iv have tried for hours and hours days and nights to get my 600t working .iv starting again now, a clean slate.have just flashed gem nfi 4.10 have downloaded all cams and config files from gem site.have ftp terresterial xlm to box .have done an auto scan and have all channels. rte and a couple of others i can see but the rest are scrambled..am lost. im ok with loading the key files (dbox2-keys???) using dcc to ftp to var keys /scce and changing attributes if i have to. iv done all this b4 about 5 months ago and tru the help i recieved on this site i got it working.it froze a week ago.i have tried a few different softcam keys. is there any way of telling if i have the right keys ,when i view the softcam keys they only seem to have ch.,.s cable codes never any mmds codes. .can anybody guide me in the right direction,.have read so much info and tried so many parameters im dazed and confused.thank you.

2. digitalm

digitalm Member

got it working ..thank you all who helped.

3. Jaffy1

Jaffy1 Member

Hi, I purchased a Dreambox 600t over the Xmas and I'm only starting to try and set it up for Ch0rus M M D S in midlands. Ch0rus have provide basic package - now I want more!
    I've tried initially manually scanning for channels but cannot get anywhere. The image isn't right and it has a whole host of countries on scan list (eg Australia cities etc)
    I'm not really familiar with reimaging and wondering where I go for correct image and what do I do re files, cross-over cable etc?
    Would you have a dummies guide how to get it working?
    Would really appreciate your help.